Moving photos between Android and iPhone devices can sometimes feel like a daunting task. But with the right tools and some patience, it’s actually quite simple. Whether you’re looking to transfer photos from an old phone to your new iPhone or just want to share images between two Android devices, we’ve got you covered! In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to easily transfer photos between Android and iPhone devices. Learn How to Transfer Photos From Android to Iphone?
How To Transfer Photos From Android To Iphone?
If you have a newer model of both phones (iPhone 11 or later, or an Android phone running 6.0 or higher), then the process is made much simpler with Apple’s Move to iOS app available for download on Google Play. This app will allow you to wirelessly transfer all of your photos from one device to the other without any kind of cables. Once the app has been downloaded, follow these steps:
1) Open the Move to iOS app on your Android device
2) Tap “Continue” on both devices
3) On your iPhone, tap “Agree” when prompted
4) Enter a 10-digit code displayed in the Move to iOS app on your Android device into your iPhone
5) Select what content (like photos) you want transferred over from the list displayed in the Move to iOS app
6) Wait for a confirmation message that the transfer is complete, then click “Done” on both devices
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Android?
If you have an older model of either phone or are unable to use Apple’s Move to iOS app for whatever reason, there is another way you can transfer pictures between iPhones and Androids. The first step is downloading Google Drive onto both of your devices if it isn’t already installed. Once that is done:
1) Open Google Drive on both phones and sign in with your Google account credentials if necessary
2) On your iPhone, tap “Add” in the top right corner then select “Upload Photo/Video”
3) Select all of the photos that you would like transferred over and tap “Open” in the bottom right corner
4) After all of the images have uploaded successfully, open Google Drive on your Android device
5) Tap “My Drive” at the bottom of the screen then select all of the photos that were just uploaded from your iPhone 6) Tap “Download” in order for all selected images be saved onto your Android device
Transferring pictures between different types of phones doesn’t have to be difficult—as long as you know which tools are available and how best use them! Whether you’re switching from an old phone to a new one or simply sharing pictures with friends and family members who have different types of phones than yours, our guide will help make sure that transferring photos will always be quick and easy no matter which type of device(s) you’re using. Enjoy!